HUE makes colorful and affordable technology to inspire creative learning and teaching. We have a global presence and we take pride in our award-winning products. Our HUE Animation Studio, a complete stop-motion kit, comes with software, camera, and illustrated book of ideas and tips. Fostering the 21st century skills of creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking, the HUE Animation studio allows students from kindergarten on up to showcase their understanding and learning, all while they are engaged in a fun experience.
Perfect for use across the STEAM curriculum, the HUE Animation Studio is also hugely popular in school libraries for their maker spaces.
The HUE HD Pro document camera is lightweight, portable, affordable, and adorable. Its weighted base and gooseneck make it easy to use in any position. The camera comes with its very own software, HUE Intuition, which allows teachers to record sound and video, annotate and save images, take snapshots, and take multiple images over time. Create presentations, 'flip the classroom', magnify objects, or animate with stop motion animation and time-lapse photography; these are some of the ways the HUE HD Pro document camera can enhance the classroom experience for all.
How It Works
HUE Animation Studio comes with a CD that will play on Mac or Windows; the software is also available as a download if your computer doesn’t have a CD drive. Easy to install, the software features allow you to:
- Play your movie back at any time
- Import music and sounds, or record your own
- Add text and special effects
- Copy, edit, move and delete animation frames
- Benefit from the Onion skinning feature
- Use Timelapse
- Use Green screening (Chroma Key)
- Share your finished videos with YouTube, or upload straight to Creatubbles
HUE HD Pro Document Camera will work on all computers which have a USB port and support UVC ‘plug and play’ cameras, including Windows and Mac. It comes with its own Intuition software:
- Record video and sound directly to the computer
- Capture images of A4 and US letter pages
- Scan still images in different formats
- Use for Skype