Would you like to use your interactive whiteboards, laptops, and tablets effectively every day? Would you like to differentiate and individualize your instruction? Would you like to provide at-home resources for parents? No matter what your challenge, StarrMatica’s teacher-designed library of interactive content can help. 5,500+ K-6 reading, math, science, social studies, art, and music simulations, animations, activities, games, and tests are at your fingertips. Content is searchable by grade, topic, state standard, the Common Core, and math textbook curriculums.
You can use StarrMatica for whole class instruction with interactive whiteboards, response systems, tablets, and projectors. You can also create collections of content to share with individual students to personalize their learning for response to intervention, differentiation, or enrichment and can then monitor student progress as they complete activities at school or at home. StarrMatica is used on every brand of interactive technology by tens of thousands of teachers and students every day.
How It Works
Because our library was created by teachers for teachers, we know your time is valuable.Here’s how we make it easy for you use our content:
- You send us the teacher and student logins you would like, and we create the accounts for you.
- You login and use our easy search tools to find the perfect content for whole class instruction or individual student use.
- You mark content as a favorite to easily find it later, or you add it to a collection of content you’ve created around a particular topic or standard.
- You share collections of content with your whole class or individual students.
- Students login and visit their digital backpacks to interact with the content you have shared. StarrMatica created content records scores for your later viewing.