Classroom Management and Engagement Tool
With these funds I will...
Ease teachers stress and Build students to success!
Kash-In is a classroom management and engagement tool for secondary students and teachers. Kash-In is a learning platform that allows teachers to monetize behaviors and digitally reward students with ‘kash’. Once ‘kash’ is in student’s account, students can then purchase teacher and school-based incentives online. Teachers can make deposits and withdraws from account based on student’s positive/negative behaviors. Just like a real banking account, transactions are done in real time, with alerts.
The Modern Scholars are asking for $2,000. With your support we will:
- Purchase a larger database for continued growth of the website
- Have funding to cover the increase in hosting fees for our website,
- Update 3 features that will help the functionality for current users
- Feature #1-Update the home page layout to a 'class' setting for teachers to easily select and reward students
- Feature #2-Amend the behavior data a teacher can receive to improve student behavior intervention methods
- Feature #3- Allow teachers to create own incentive store and have multiple stores if needed
- Additional Feature (if possible) #1-Teacher can create class goals where students can donate 'kash' for a class based incentives
- Additional Feature (if possible) #2 - Remove students from class (right now only admin can do it)
- Admin feature(if possible) #3 - Be able to update profile information, like login, profile picture ,etc.
- Add additional features, if funding is still available.
With your help we can address many issues associated with teachers leaving the profession due to student behavior and the high level of At-Risk students. With this management, motivation, and engagement learning platform, in one, we are helping to build a better equipped teacher and a more productive student. Your help will assist the Modern Scholars update how the world educates and motivates. It helps with a fixed rewards/consequences system, consistent preventative practices, and drives student motivation and achievement while incorporating financial literacy.
Back Up Plan
If we do not reach our goal we will use any funding for hosting and database expenses. The Modern Scholars has bootstrapped $16,000 from family and friends to build Kash-In but unfortunately, the app developer did not deliver a usable app. So, with no money or no app the Modern Scholars could have stopped there, but Kash-In meant too much. So, the Modern Scholars used personal savings and took a leap of faith to rebuild. But we will not give up, because this is above us, it’s about of students and schools, that are overlooked and pushed in a corner because of their community, not because of their capability
About the Creator
The Scholar Investor
The Modern Scholar Investor
6 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago